If you have already contributed to the blog, please e-mail your article to email@example.com
If you are a first-time contributor, please read below:
Welcome to the HEAL family! We’re so glad to have you. There are a few things to go over before we can publish your article.
- There are no length requirements.
- You may remain anonymous.
- Please refrain from any language that may be triggering (numbers, detailed/specific talk of behaviors, etc.)
- Please include a brief bio and photo.
- We do accept previously published blog posts occasionally. We prefer for our content to be original though.
- Your article may be edited. If there are any major changes made to your article, we will write you and request permission before publishing.
- If you’re interested in writing a blog post, but are struggling to think of an idea or don’t know if an article is appropriate for the blog, please e-mail us. Any other questions/concerns can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re ready to submit, send your article, bio and photo to email@example.com. You only need to submit a bio and photo the first time you contribute – we will keep it on file.